Thursday, October 13, 2011

Just Life

Sitting here half half sane with thoughts on my brain. Teacher speaking because in life we all think knowledge is something we obtain. Its amazing how over time, towards life, my feelings have changed. And no I'm not talking suicidal, but just seeing that life is fighting for survival. My granddady taught to keep my eyes open and head to the skies, never let them see you sweat, keep your pain in disguise, but then he went and took off to the skies. So now instead of sweat it's the tears I have flowing down from my eyes. And if these words were the lyrics to a song, there wouldnt be a chorus cause in life theres no repetition. We just win or we loss. So I just run this thing as if it was a marathon. Longevity through the grind baby, yeah I get my Kenyan on. And on my last 100 yard sprint, Im focused on the checkered flag. Knowing that finishing with success is a thing that few around me have ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment